Note to Sellers and "Wanted to Buy-ers"
Here are some guidelines to help you with your ad. Click here to see a list of comparative prices for Tartan 34s. Be specific in your listings - price, location, condition, photos, etc. If your boat is for sale through a broker, include the broker's website address and/or email address. All ads are free of charge. We want to help Tartan 34s find great homes!
Email Jennie with your listing and she will post it pronto. After the sale, we would really appreciate it if you email Jennie again with the contact information of the buyer (so we can keep up our roster - this name will not be made public without the buyer's permission) and the price (only used to update our comparative prices doc above; seller remains anonymous). Thank you!
Click on a boat below to see the details on this page.
- 1972 Tartan 34C “Esprit” Hull #249, Bradford NH- $5,000 OBO
- 1974 Tartan 34C “Evergreen” Hull #285, Shell Point FL (Gulf Coast)- $10,000
- 1969 Tartan 34 “Pegasus” Hull #67, Newport, RI - $18,500.
- 1976 Tartan 34 “Circe” Hull # 382: Irvington, VA - $16k.
- 1974 Tartan 34C for sale, New Jersey - $11,900 or Best Offer
- 1970 Tartan 34C for sale, New Jersey - $9,900 PRICE REDUCED
- IRISH MYST 1976 Tartan 34 for sale - Penobscot [Castine] Maine
- In search of Tartan 34 to buy - Gulf Coast/Eastern Seaboard
- 1972 Tartan 34C For Sale - Florida
- Project Boat For Sale
- TREFOIL 1976 Tartan 34 $25,900 - Port Henry, New York - SOLD!
- 1978 Tartan 34C for sale, Erie PA - SOLD!
- 1973 Tartan 34C "JOSH" for sale, Massachusetts - SOLD!
- For Sale: Custom Canvas Cover for T34C - Bethesda, MD - SOLD!
- 1971 Tartan 34C for sale PRICE REDUCED $19,900 - Rhode Island SOLD!
- Puffin for sale: 1978 Tartan 34C (Annapolis, Maryland) - SOLD!
- Summer Solstice for sale: 1973 Tartan 34C - $23,500 (San Francisco, California) - SOLD!
- Cutaway for sale: 1970 Tartan 34C - $15,750 (Noank, Connecticut)- SOLD!
- Iris for sale: 1972 Tartan 34C Centerboard (Newport, Rhode Island)- SOLD!
- 1970 Tartan 34, $25K, located in Noank, CT - SOLD!
- 1977 Tartan 34 C (Hull #454) For Sale - SOLD!
- 1968 Tartan 34C, hull #31 for sale - $4500 OBO - SOLD!
- 1971 Tartan 34C For Sale - Maryland - SOLD!
- 1971 Tartan 34C - Hull #86 - SOLD!
Tartan 34C “Esprit” Sloop Rig
posted 26 September 2019
Hull #: 249
Price: US $5,000 OBO
Location: 78 Massasecum Ave, Bradford, NH 03221
- Boat is currently documented until 2020.
- Full set of sails with 2 head sails, spinnakers and pole.
- New Transducer and Garmin GPSMap 500
- Icom M 504 vhf radio
- Radar mast included
- Re powered with Universal Diesel, professionally maintained.
- Boat is in need of TLC and some paint.
- Reluctant seller - age and health have caught up with me. Boat is presently on the hard at the above address.
For more details, please contact Chip Meany at email@example.com or phone 603-938-2520.
"Tartan 34C “Evergreen”
posted 11 September 2019
- Year: 1974
- Current Price: US$ 10,000
- Located in Shell Point, Florida (Gulf Coast)
Click here for more photos.
For more details, please contact Charles Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org .
"1976 Tartan 34 “Circe”
Hull # 382
posted 16 December 2018
- Year: 1976
- Price: US $16,000
- Location: Irvington, Virginia
Well-maintained classic cruiser. New cabin sole. Clean running Atomic 4. Six sails including light air
drifter and heavy weather jib, roller furling headsail. Recent Garmin GPS, autopilot, depth sounder, and
new centerboard pin. Knot and wind speed/direction meters. Dutchman rigged mainsail. Winter storage
cover. Nine foot inflatable dingy with 2HP four-stroke Honda engine.
Click here for photos.
A. J. McKelway – email@example.com or phone 804 438 4313
posted 15 September 2018
- Year: 1974
- Price: US $11,900 or Best Offer
- Location: New Jersey
She has a new Moyer Atomic-4 just installed, and the teak is fresh and bright. For more photos and extensive details of this beautiful classic Tartan 34, click here.
Contact Peter Coggins at 732-530-1493 or 732-804-0633.
Hull # 126
updated 3 August 2017
|Price just reduced!
- Year: 1970
- Current Price: US$ 6,900
- Located in Forked River, NJ
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Single Gas
- YW# 79916-2764967
Click here for complete details and photos.
Contact Dawn at DMGroup2@aol.com
- Hull #316, "Irish Myst"
- 1976 Tartan 34 with centerboard lead keel
- clean bottom recent Blistercoat one layer of boattom paint
- No deck issues or accidents ever!
- Rebuilt A-4 pistons included
- Valves head ground main bearings
- raw water intake with filter etc
- needs new batteries
- Main 3 jibs 2 spinakers with all gear
- Harkin Self Tail Winches
- 6 part main sheet
- Harkin auto helm tiller steering
- Loran- Raytheon depth temp speed
- original white gel coat, mast boom downhall, spin pole
- Offered at $18,000 at my yard in Penobscot
- Can be launched in Castine
Contact John Lally Sr., Sales Manager at Wire Machinery Co - (508) 333-3752
In search of a Tartan 34 to buy
I am looking to buy a Tartan 34. I would prefer a boat on the gulf coast but would consider anything on the eastern seaboard.
Please contact Volker at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone is 850-896-7648.
1972 Tartan 34C Sloop For Sale - Florida. $12K OBO
Click here for more photos.
1972 Tartan 34C Sloop with Universal Diesel by Kubota.
130 Genoa with Harken roller reefing, 3 anchors, VHF Radio
with remote alarm function, draws 3'11' with CB up.
Stainless bbq grill, fenders, and other necessities. Rated
either #1 or #2 best used boat in class by Practical Sailor for
many years, this model is a favorite of classic minded sailors
and can be yours now for $12,000 or best offer.
Call Bill Beavers at 305.546.6727
Project Boat for Sale (listed March 11, 2014)
1968 Tartan 34C, hull # 22 for sale. Looking for the right person to bring it back to life. This is not a project for the faint-at-heart. Located in Deale, Maryland.
Basically it's a hull, mast, boom, standing rigging, stachions/lifelines and sails; possible an RF. There is no engine or centerboard or winches. The prop is still there. Deck has been re-cored in spots other fiberglass work has been done here and there. The interior trim and other cabinetry were removed along with the headliner. The hull, bottom and deck look pretty good. There are new plastic windows for the port lights along with the frames as well as other assorted equipment.
For more information, please contact: